Your company is unique, which is why we'll tailor our program to take into account the specific needs of your operation. Options include:
- Training for inexperienced and experienced drivers, non-CDL drivers, CDL Class A drivers, yard drivers, plus recurring driver training, driver coaching and even training your trainers to use our program.
- Training in your company vehicles or rented comparable vehicles, including almost any class 3 - 8 CMV, to provide the most relevant training possible.
- Training that takes into account the cargo your drivers haul, the industry they operate in and any route-related challenges.
- Customized training materials, including courses, workbooks, driver scenarios and other company-specific content.
Talk with a Compliance Specialist today at 833-982-1236Learn More
To provide your drivers with the most effective training possible, we developed a comprehensive approach, which includes:
- A four-phased program combining online, classroom, range, and road training, along with the quizzes, proctored exams and other training reinforcement techniques.
- Training that incorporates the latest adult-learning methods to ensure all types of trainees will effectively retain each lesson.
- Training topics that improve driver safety, including basic vehicle controls, backing, distracted driving, regulatory requirements, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and much more.
With the highest quality trainers in the industry, we're able to deliver the highest quality of training. Our trainers:
- Are veteran drivers and instructors, most with decades of experience working with the nation's largest fleets.
- Have been certified as highly qualified in operating CMVs and in training and testing CMV drivers on any type of vehicle your drivers will operate.
- Are DOT-qualified drivers under the J. J. Keller DOT number.
- Have experience leading vehicle inspections in most types of class 3 - 8 CMVs.
- Provide one-on-one behind-the-wheel coaching.
Start Training Safer & Smarter Drivers!
Contact us today to get started.